Hello Dear Friends in this post you get to know about Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023, Registration Online | Smart Card, West Bengal Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee has announced the Swasthya Sathi Health Scheme aiming to offer cashless treatment to entire population of the state.
The main idea is to offer proper health facilities whatever the economic condition of the family may be. The government of West Bengal is taking care of every citizen. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and which is needed to apply for the Swasthya Sathi Smart Card scheme launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023 (West Bengal)
A lot of new schemes are launched by the Chief Minister of the West Bengal State to help the residents improve their livelihood and save them from the catastrophic aftermath of the coronavirus. The new scheme will be applicable from 1st December 2020 as per the announcement of the Chief Minister.
She also announced that the entire Cashless Health Scheme was funded by the government of West Bengal State.
Details Of Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||(Smart Card) Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||Providing Health Services|
|Beneficiary||Residents of West Bengal State|
|Official site||Click here|
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Thank You Letter
This letter will be written by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. This letter will be a kind of thank you message to the beneficiaries of the Swasthya Sathi scheme. In this letter, the Chief Minister has referred to the beneficiaries as ‘Dear companions’. She has also provided information regarding the Duare campaign that has started from 1st December 2020.
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card
Through the Smart Card, the people will be able to avail health benefits across any of the given private or public government hospitals. There are no specific eligibility criteria which are needed to be followed because the scheme has been expanded to all of the families of West Bengal State.
The state government has spent around rupees 2000 crore as an annual expenditure on this Health Scheme. by the card, the women candidate can get treatment in cashless and paperless mode.
Scheme Rate Concerns
The government and private healthcare service providers have discussed the importance of Health Insurance schemes.
- The private hospital raised some concerns. The first concern was regarding the rate of the treatment under the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- The private hospitals have requested the government to revise the rates under this scheme as the rates are very low. In the meeting reimbursement of treatment cost and category of treatment, patient were also discussed.
- Private hospitals have also requested the government that no payment should be outstanding for months.
|Surgery||Rate of Surgery|
|Common Surgery||Rs 19,500|
|Replacement Surgery||Rs 85,000|
|Open Heart Surgery||Rs 80,000|
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Features:
- under basic health cover, people will get up to 5 lakh per annum.
- Now you can avail this scheme with paperless work, cashless because of smart cards.
- Under the scheme, all the pre-existing diseases have been covered.
- No barrier to family size.
- Under the Swasthya Sathi Scheme parents from both the spouses are included and other than that all the dependent physically challenged persons within the family are also covered under the scheme
- The beneficiaries are not required to pay any amount of premium.
- Each enrolled family will get an online swasthya Sathi smart card which will include the details of family members, photograph, biometric, address, mobile number, etc
- 24×7 support will be given by the government to the customer.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Apply Online
- you have to go to the official website of the Swasthya Sathi scheme
- On the homepage, you have to click on apply online
- After that, a new page will open before you where you have to enter the required details
- Now you have to attach all the important documents
- You need to click on submit button.
- Now, your process will be complete.
How can you check status for hospital registration
- First, you need to visit the official portal relating to the portal
- As the home page comes up, you have to opt for online application procedure
- This will direct you to the checking hospital registration tab
- Following this, another page shows up where you have to enter the registered mobile number
- Now, click on search option to get the required details
- This details comes up on the screen that you can save for future details|
login- portal of the scheme?
- First, go to the https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/ portal
- As the homepage opens up, click on the ‘login’ option
- Now, another page comes up where you have to enter username and password to login
- If you are logging in the first time, you need you create one so that you can easily use it for future preference.
The helpline number relating to the scheme is 18003455384 where you can contact in case of queries.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme (FAQ):
Who is eligible for swasthya Sathi?
Every family and every citizen can be covered in the scheme. This is a basic health cover for tertiary and secondary healthcare up to Rs 5 lakh per year per family. The scheme is completely funded by the state government and is completely cashless, paperless, and Smart Card based.
What is swasthya Sathi smart card?
Swasthya Sathi is a cashless scheme and treatment cost up to Rs 5,00,000 (Five Lakhs per annum per family) shall be paid to the Hospital from the smart card. NO PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE FOR TREATMENT UNDER SWASTHYA SATHI SCHEME by the beneficiary.
Can Swasthya Sathi application be done online?
By which you can easily complete the registration process. And can also get this Swasthya Sathi Card 2021. Last year, in December month, the WB government has done a campaign for its people.
How can I check my swasthya Sathi card details?
From the Discharge Slip, in case of hospitalization and the SMS received in the registered mobile.
Use the Mobile App, download it from Google Play Store, and search by putting your URN number.
You can also call our 24×7 Call Centre – 1800 345 5384 (Toll Free)
swasthya Sathi cashless?
Here we have provided all the information about the Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2023, Registration Online | Smart Card If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know. I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.