in today’s post, we will talk about E-Challan: How to Check e-challan Status Online? (echallan.parivahan.gov.in) E-challan Online Payment | echallan.parivahan.gov.in Portal | Search E Challan status.
So in India, everything is going to be completely digitized however with the advanced technology India traffic department is also getting enhanced and still using the latest advanced technology.
we are going to discuss how to pay E-Challan. how to check E-Challan status and all the information
E Challan Payment (ई चालान भुगतान)
E challan is known as electronic challan which is a kind of official document or paper that is used to transfer money. The major example of an E-challan is a spot traffic ticket.
Before E-Challan launched people will go to a specific place and do payment of their own challan but now today people no need to visit any place they just sit on their mobile and pay their challan payment.
What Is E-Challan? (क्या है ई-चालान?)
The E-challan was inaugurated a few days back to give challans to the people on the official app of the government. This will not only save paper costs but also give a wider scope to the process. This application is incorporated with Vahan and Sarathi applications.
It will also give a wider scope to the process by saving paperwork.
E-Challan Status Main Point Highlights:
|Name of the portal
|E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution
|Government of India
|Citizens of the country
How to check e-challan status online?
Step: 1- Visit Official Website https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/
Step: 2- You can choose various options like Challan Number, Vehicle Number or DL Number to check status of e-challan.
Step: 3- After choosing the required option punch in the captcha code and select ‘Get Details’.
- After seeing the information related to Challan, you have to click on the Pay Now option for payment.
- After successful payment, you will get an online receipt of challan payment.
How to Pay E- Challan Online? ई-चालान ऑनलाइन कैसे भुगतान करें?
- Visit the official website of parivahan E-Challan
- you need to click “check challan status” option from menu bar.
- Now enter your challan number or vehicle number and click on get details button.
- see all challan on screen.
- Click the “get details” option and your challan related information will appear on the screen
- now select to your desired option for make payment.
- After successful payment generate the receipt reference number or challan receipt.
Check Pending Transaction For e challan ?
- you have to go to the official website of E- Challan
- On the homepage, you are required to click on check pending transaction
- Now your page will be displayed
- Now you have to click on Get details
- Pending transaction details will be on your Display screen.
- the user needs to visit the nearest police station or nearby court.
Received a wrong e-challan (गलत ई-चालान मिला)
If you know that you haven’t disobeyed any traffic rules and still got challan then implement the given process.
- After receiving an incorrect challan, you can contact the nearest police station of yours and inform the whole incident.
- Candidates can also send an email to the traffic police regarding the wrong E challan & after completing verification, E challan will be cancelled by officers.
How can I check my traffic challan online in Gurugram?
check your e-Challan online by visiting https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/.
गाड़ी नंबर से चालान कैसे पता करें?
- परिवहन विभाग की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर जाएं – सबसे पहले echallan.parivahan.gov.in वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- गाड़ी का चालान चेक करने का तरीका सेलेक्ट करें
- व्हीकल डिटेल्स भरें
- गेट डीटेल्स ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करें
- अपना चालान चेक करें |
दिल्ली ट्रैफिक पुलिस के चालान कैसे चेक करें?
Step-1: पेटीएम ऐप खोलें और होम पेज पर “अधिक / More” का विकल्प चुनें।
Step-2: नए पृष्ठ पर, “चालान / Challan” का चुनें जो सिटी सर्विसेज विकल्प के तहत दिया है।
Step3- : ट्रैफ़िक प्राधिकरण का चयन करें।
Step-4: या तो चालान नंबर / वाहन संख्या दर्ज करें और “आगे बढ़ें / Proceed” पर क्लिक करें।
How to know the status of the e-challan payment?
The applicant will receive a receipt on which the details of the payment will be mentioned. The status can be tracked by entering the challan number on the e-challan portal.
Here we have provided all the information about the E-Challan: How to Check e-challan Status Online? (echallan.parivahan.gov.in) If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.
Keep visiting our website: ThePMYojana for new updates. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.